top of page

China Residence Permits and Working Permits

All foreigners must obtain a Work Permit and a Resident Permit to be legal to work in China, we can help you if you intend to stay in China on a long-term basis.
  • China Work Permit

  • Z visa company invitation letters (Temporary stay with an average validity of up to 30 days)

  • Resident Permit/Work visa

In China Business Event Hosting

Whether you have made the decision to stay in China or still in a testing stage, hosting commercial events shall be a good way for testing the market, gathering potential clients and communicate with your future partners. 
We can help you to host events in both main cities in mainland China and Hong Kong. Please download our event hosting brochure to learn more. 

Business Visit

Due to the increasing demand in the joint business in the greater bay area, we arrange our special business tours for corporates which willing to do business here in the future. This is also a great opportunity to get to know the business environment of China as well. 
We will lead you, guide you and explain to you everything you need to know before you decide to break into China.
bottom of page